CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trip to Washington



Caleb, Mia, and Eli

Uncle Beau's football team... He's the center, #72




Eli and I went to Washington to visit my family this weekend. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about bringing a newborn on a plane by myself, but he did great. It would have been nice to have an extra set of hands though. We got to see Beau play football and see him off to Homecoming (which was informal... weird) and also spend some time with Aunt BB, Mimi, and Pawpaw. We also got to see our friends Marlana and Shayna, along with their kids, Caleb and Mia. It was a short, but GREAT weekend. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!






Eli and BB


Uncle Beau's going to Homecoming

Mimi loves me!

3 comments:

Superchikk said...

Blaire, he is so cute! And growing! You are braver than I to take a baby on a plane. :) Glad you had a good trip.

Dawayne and Courtney said...

Glad you had fun with the fam. I miss Eli. I haven't seen him in a few weeks. Sad. Anyway, I want to get with you on some fall pics of D & I and maybe to try to get a good one for a Christmas card. Can't believe it is time to start thinking about that already! Talk to ya soon

Swenson Family said...

Glad you got to spend some time with your family! Eli is sooo cute and you look great! Hope to see you one of these years!