CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3 months and counting

It's like he's been here forever, but it has only been three months. I feel like everyday is different and has new joys and challenges. There are definitely more joys. He is so much fun now... he laughs when we laugh and smiles when he sees us. He knows our voices and I know that everyone knows that your kids knows your voice, but when you are first experiencing it, it is the neatest thing. I love that I know he knows my voice. My favorite thing to do is pick him up from the Kerrie or Mrs. Harvill's house and see him get the biggest grin on his face when he hears my voice. Like I said last time, it shows me so much about what God feels about us. We know his voice. Sometimes we try to ignore it, but everyone who knows Him recognizes his voice when he is speaking. I love to think about how it makes his heart so excited when we respond to him, just like mine (and many of yours does with your kids) when Eli responds so excitedly to me. I know I have said it before, but it is just really blowing my mind the way that God has set up this life to be such a reflection of how he intended our relationship to be with him.

I just thought this was funny. He looks like this a lot:)
Ok, this bear warm thing is the cutest thing ever. It is way too big on him, but I love seeing those little eyes pop out of the head opening.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: