CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello, Sam and Blue... first bath, too!






We finally let Sam and Blue meet their new family member, and surprisingly, they did great. They love to just sniff him... it's like they don't quite know why he looks the way he does. He's a human, yet he's their size. Weird. They like them a lot and always go to his swing to look for hime when they come inside.


We also gave him his first bath today. He LOVED it! I don't think I have ever seen him this calm except when he is sleeping or eathing! It's probably because I took baths every night when I was carrying him... :)

3 comments:

Dawayne and Courtney said...

I know I keep commenting but I can't help it! (like that surprises you) Anyway, looks so sweet and so exciting&new! Precious...So happy for you Blaire!

Superchikk said...

It's so great when they love baths. It makes life so much easier as they get bigger! Just pray that he KEEPS liking them.

I'm glad your dogs like Eli. That will also make life easier. Ours doesn't like 'lil C much at all.

Reba said...

It was such a joy to meet Mr. Eli today. He is just precious. And you look wonderful...you were just beaming. :) Enjoy these moments...