CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Three weeks and counting... no change

So we went to the doctor on Monday and the result was the exact same as last week. One centimeter and about 40%. Actually, this doctor told me I was only about 25% and I know you can't go backwards, so someone over or underestimated. Oh well. I still have three weeks to go and I know a lot of people who made it to their due dates and hadn't done anything. Hopefull there will be more progress next week! We just want him to come, but not until he is ready. It would be very convenient if he could come a week early... Just a thought, God. You know, since I have really good thoughts... :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Blair hang in there!!!!Enjoy these last few weeks doing nothing or everything, I know those are tiring words to hear over and over, but from a mother 3 those last few weeks are precious. We are praying for you and Caleb
Sarah Henry

Melissa Conaway said...

Well, I have been told by several new friends that the baby is much easier in your belly so don't rush it! Ha! I had never heard that but makes sense! I am so excited!!!

Superchikk said...

I agree with Sarah - don't wish away these last precious moments. I know it sounds crazy, but you'll miss that little guy being in your tummy, so safe and secure next to you all the time. You'll get to hold him soon, but he'll be out in the real world where you can't always be next to him.

And Melissa is right - he's much easier to take care of where he is, and you get a lot more sleep! Ha!