CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All of a sudden, I have vienna sausages instead of toes

It has happened... Caleb and I went to a friend's house for dinner tonight and as soon as I got out of the car I noticed my legs and feet were sort of hurting. When I looked down I noticed that I no longer have toes. They now look like the little vienna sausages I loved to eat as a kid, now cannot even imagine looking at them in the canned meat aisle at the grocery store. Yeah, I know this is supposed to happen, but when you look down expecting to see regular looking toes and you see something that looks like a sausage that is made with the left over meats from all sorts of animals, it's a little shocking. Any "amen"s out there?

3 comments:

Reba said...

Okay that is kind of funny. I used to eat those as a kid too, now I cannot imagine...

Do watch. If you are swelling or getting headaches, please get checked out at the dr. as soon as possible.

Reba

Josh and Kate said...

That's hilarious. Yes, I remember that all too well. Keep your feet up and relax when you can. The last month of both my pregnancies I had to sleep at night with my feet up on pillows because my legs and feet were so swollen. I hated that feeling. So sorry it's your turn now.

Superchikk said...

My toes would get swollen, but usually only at the end of the day. So take breaks during the day and put your feet up. It will help. And though it seems like crazy, drink some extra water. it will help.

But if you swell up in your hands, face, etc. for sure get yourself to the doctor.