CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Photography Blog

One of the things I really love doing is taking pictures. I am just starting to learn things with photography so I just do it for fun, but it is something I would like to do full-time one day. I decided the best way to get some more practice was to create a blog of just the pictures I have taken and maybe get some brave people to let me take their picture! So, if you are looking for some pictures to be taken, I'm your girl! Hey, what have you got to lose? If you don't like them we just take them again until you do! Couldn't ask for a better deal! :) Hope you will check it out! bperryphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Reba said...

The pictures are beautiful...You are talented! Anytime you want to practice, I have four little subjects you can use. :)
Reba

Sarah said...

Hey Blair, It's Sarah Henry, I was hoping you were going to do a blog check out mine at www.ijandfreda.blogsopt.com
you look beautiful, we are so happy for you and Caleb

Dawayne and Courtney said...

Love them! You are definetly talented. Ok, now I am for sure that you have to take our Christmas card pics! Blaire, I am still praying you know what to do for labor! (so, then you can tell me whenever that time may come, ha)

Superchikk said...

Love the pictures. We will be looking to have family shots done around the first of September if you're up for it. You might be pretty busy around that time!

Please let me know if I can help you out in any way. The whole "new Mommy" thing is still pretty fresh and there were quite a few things I wish someone had told me!

lisa king said...

These are awesome Blaire!! I really want you to come out to the lake when you are feeling up to it and take some pictures of us! Can you just make sure and take 17 pounds off of me?? I know you are busy having a baby, but when you are up to it let me know.
Call me if you are up around 3:30 a.m. anytime. We are still up every night then.. love ya